To get your own creations in-game, first you must have Starpass.
Before you start designing items, please make sure to read our Rules for Submitting Designs.
Once you have read the rules and created your items, you can upload them by doing the following on the Desktop version of Everskies (the Creator Studio is currently not available in-app):
- Go to the drop-down arrow next to your avatar headshot
- Click on the Creator Studio option
- Click on the “Create new design” option
- Click on the “Add item” button
- Locate where you saved your design, and click “Upload”
- Position your item correctly on the avatar using the arrows or by dragging it
- Using the options on the right side of your screen, name your design, categorize it, and give it some identifiable tags
- Save your design and go to the “Publish” tab
- Choose a currency, price, and what you want your design to be used for, and agree to the Rules of Submitting Designs
- Click the upload button, and wait for your design to be reviewed!
Please note that the reviewing process takes up to 7 work days!