To trade with another user on Everskies, you must be level four and your account must be at least a week old. If you share a device with another user or a similar network, additional restrictions may apply. This is enforced in order to prevent bots and reduce scams, as well as to discourage alternate account creation.
Once you are level four and your account is at least a week old, follow these steps to trade with another user:
1. Go to the profile of the user you’d like to trade with, or hover over their avatar headshot
2. Click on the “Chat” icon
3. Click on the “Trade” button in the upper right-hand corner of your screen
4. Choose the items you want to trade, and submit the trade
5. Wait for that user to respond to your trade
6. Complete the trade and (hopefully) acquire some new goods!
Also, be aware: if you trade Stardust or Stars in a trade and successfully submit the trade for review, the amount of currency you want to trade will be deducted from your account until the trade has been completed on both ends.